12V LED Spreader & Spot Light: Kevin X2
Built-in IP68 magnetic switch to cycle light between high/low/strobe (6Hz)/off. A key feature of the Kevin Jr. is that when installed in an inaccessible location (high on a sailboat mast for example), any remotely installed switch will automatically produce a high beam independent of the built-in switch.
600+ lumen rated high-power LEDs provide the highest lumen-per-watt light, outperforming other LED lights in its class.
Designed to be mounted up to 20’ above deck with aerodynamic shape. ADC12 high purity die cast aluminum housing provides ample heat sinking as well as ingress protection to ensure a long operational life. Marine grade 3-stage durable UV 3800 powder coated finish. NMMA, USCG, ISO 8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Compliant.
- • Built-In IP68 Magnetic Switch to Cycle Light Between High/Low/Strobe (6Hz)/Off.
- NMMA, USCG, ISO & SAE Ignition Protection Compliant.
• IP67, MIL-STD-810G Vibration & Shock Proof, ASTM B117 Salt Spray (Fog) Compliant.
• CE, FCC Part 15, RoHS Compliant.
• 6,000 Degree Kelvin Cool White with 600 Lumens (based on LED manufacturer specifications).
• 50,000 Hour Life Span Rated US Made LEDs.
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +145 Degree F (withstands temperature extremes).
• Built-In Standard Camera Tripod Docking.
• Does not work with dimmers.
• Designed in the USA.
Input Voltage: 12 VDC (0.8A @ 12 VDC)
Max Input Power: 10W
Reverse Polarity Protected
Under-Voltage and Voltage Spike Protected
Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
Integrated Thermal Management
3 Stage Durable UV 3800 Powdercoat
Tempered Glass Lens
ADC12 High Purity Aluminum Housing
Low Profile Stainless Steel U Bracket Mount with ¼” Bolt
1M 5mm Round PVC IP68 UL 20AWG 300V 80C Red/Black Cable Pair
Dimensions: 90mm (3.5”) width, 50mm (2”) height, 79mm (3.1”) depth
Weight: 400g (14oz)
Mounting Hardware Required: one ¼” dia. hole
Vertical and horizontal rail mounts available for 7/8” to 1 ¼” dia. rails.