#1 Marine LED Brand for Commercial and Recreational Boaters.
700+ Lumens Waterproof Sealed Beam LED Replacement
Replaces aqua signal series 41 masthead/foredeck light PAR36 sealed bea
Replaces Perko Bulbs 0538000CHR, 0538H00CHR, 044000312V, & 04400332V m
• ETL US & Canada listed and FCC compliance certified; meaning safe to use close to your VHF antenna.
• US CREE LED 700+ lumens 6000 K output.
• Replaces 50W halogen sealed beam (AR111 & PAR36) for most spreader and foredeck lights.
• 38 degree beam, 2000 lux @ 1M.
• IP67 waterproof.
• Aluminum alloy housing provides an ample heat sink as well as ingress protection to ensure a long operational life.
• Ultra-long life. Shock and vibration resistant.
700+ Lumens Waterproof Sealed Beam LED Replacement.
Input Voltage: 10-30VDC or 12 VAC
Current Draw: 0.8A @ 12 V, 0.4A @ 24V
Max Input Power: 10W
Under-Voltage and Voltage Spike Protected
Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
Aluminum Alloy Housing
Marine Grade Finish
Dimensions: 110mm (4.3”) diameter, 45mm (1.8”) depth
Weight: 204g (7.2oz)
|FAQs and Comments:
1) We recommend using red LED bulb for nav lights with red lens,
green LED bulb for nav lights with green lens, white LED bulb for
nav lights with clear lens, bicolor LED bulbs (US patented, Dr.
LED) for nav lights with bicolor lens, and tricolor LED bulb (US
patented, Dr. LED) for nav lights with tricolor lens.
Marine LED Lights and LED Replacement Bulbs.
Actually usable light at a reasonable price.
Patented & specially designed for the marine environment.
Reproduction of information, images and artwork used in this site without the written consent of Dr. LED is strictly prohibited. Dr. LED 2003-2019. Patents Pending. All Rights Reserved © .