12/24V Low Profile Through-Hull Stainless Steel Underwater LEDLights:
Neptune Underwater LED Lights:
This 1500+ lumen Neptune Light outperforms any other LED light in the same category in terms of
price and light output. Six US-made high-power LEDs provide the highest lumen-per-watt
underwater light ever made. The SAE 316L stainless steel body makes it extremely corrosion
• 5mm (~0.2”) low profile and 100mm (~3.9”) diameter small footprint.
• Same dimensions as our popular three LED aluminum Neptune Light.
• Six state-of-the-art 3W, US made, high-quality, high-power LEDs provide the most lumens per watt in LED technology.
• High-intensity LED light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors.
• Instant on, no warm-up of bulb needed.
• SAE 316L stainless steel unibody.
• Long service life, shock proof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
• No anodes required, as housing is corrosion proof.
• Multi-voltage 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
• Input Voltage Range: 11-35VDC (2A @ 12VDC).
• Max Input Power: 25W.
• Reverse Polarity Protected.
• Under Voltage and Voltage Spike Protected.
• Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference.
• Integrated Thermal Management.
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +145 Degree F (withstands temperature extremes).
• Lens Material: 10mm tempered glass.
• Mechanical Connection: Requires one 68mm (~2 11/16") dia. hole.
• Maximum Hull Thickness: < 100mm (~3.9”).
NMMA, USCG, ISO 8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protection
ABYC H-27 Side Load Test
MIL-STD-810G Vibration & Shock Proof
ASTM B117 Salt Spray (Fog)
CE, FCC Part 15, RoHS, IP68
|Connection Base||Wire Pair|